Care in the community.
Here at Roofcare Yorkshire Limited we are not just roofing contractors who are just looking to sell our services into the community without a thought for giving anything back. On the contrary, we have supported, and still do, many charity fundraising events and sporting activities throughout the region.
- "Live in Barnsley" Music event held annually in Barnsley town centre incorporating some 80 live acts throughout the day. Main charities benefiting: Creative Recovery / Muscular Dystrophy Campaign / Barnsley Hospice, etc.
- East Dene WMC ( Denefest ) Music event in aid of Sheffield Children's hospital and Embrace Charities for sick children.
- Proud of Barnsley Awards ( Local Hero ) : Main sponsorship of event to mark the extraordinary courage and humanitarian efforts of local people in Barnsley
- Barnsley Hospice ( Sporting Dinner )
- Barnsley Hospice: Numerous fund raising activities
- Childrens Hospital / Embrace ( Specialised Transport Service for critically ill children )
- Make a Wish Foundation:
Fun events: ( Tough Mudder ) endurance runs. Macmillan Cancer Research 10k runs.
Volunteer: Snow clearing for the elderly in winter months.
INVESTING IN YOUTH.
Club / activity sponsorship:
- Kit / Equipment sponsor of Barnsley Boys F.C. under 13-14-15 teams.
- Kit / Equipment Sponsor of Kexborough Chiefs F.C. under 7-8-9-10-11-12-13 teams.
- Sponsor of Shaw Lane Cricket Club.
- Sponsor of Darfield Road Cricket Club.
Donations: Charity " Tip" box for all customer donations to our Roofing Teams whilst doing a good job. The amount being raised throughout the year being doubled by Management.
Future Activities: The company is looking at more ways to help our local communities throughout the region and these include more voluntary work, donations, event sponsorship and general good will.